Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

UNBOXING || FLORA AND FAUNA SPRING BEAUTY BOX

A long time ago I subscribed to Bella Box for one month, It was that long ago that I can't even remember what was in it! Recently I've been interested in learning about natural skincare products and I had a look around the internet and found a couple to try. The one I was looking forward to the most was the Spring Beauty Box from Flora and Fauna. This is a seasonal box, so there are 4 each year. They also do a vegan beauty box too.


While I was googling and watching youtube to see what boxes I wanted to try I found that the F&F spring box had a full size Kosmea Moisturising Lotion with SPF 30. Every morning I use a moisturiser that has a SPF of 30, however I really wanted to find and try a natural/chemical reduced version. So ultimately, it was this product that decided my purchase! I was stoked with the sample of Natural Loose Illuminser from Adorn too. I don't wear a lot of make up but it is also something I love to play around with.


The Vanessa Megan Darling Perfume was also something I was excited to receive and try out. I don't use a lot of perfume, but I think that is because I don't really have much! At first smell, I am not sure I like the scent, but I will try wearing it for a while to see what it is really like. Next up is the Tula Naturals Ultra Nourishing Facial Serum. I have never used a serum! I haven't used a large variety of products to be honest. I have to say it smells wonderful! It is meant to help protect against ageing. Now I have no problem with ageing, but I am conscious of keeping my skin as healthy as it can be, so if this product works that will be awesome!


The last three products are moisture related. As I said, I wear SPF moisturiser everyday, so I might try the Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream on a day I know I am not going to go outside. I do get a dry face so it will be nice to try out, also I would never buy a day cream that cost this much so nice to get a sample of it. I also get really dry hands most days so the Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Hand Cream along with the Eco Tools Spa Moisture Gloves will be amazing to try out. Though I am not sure how they will go, I love the idea of them, however I hate wearing socks to bed so I might be the same with the gloves!


Overall I am very happy and excited about my first Natural Subscription Box! Yay! As I use the products I will write reviews one them. I have already started using the Kosmea moisturiser and I am LOVING it! I will list the prices of the products below to show the value of the box. Hope you all enjoyed my unboxing! Stay tuned for more!

1. Kosmea Moisturiser RRP $44.50 for 50ml = $44.50
2. Vanessa Megan Perfume RRP $29.95 for 50ml = $5 for 15ml travel size
3. Eco Tools Gloves RRP $8.99 = $8.99
4. Dr Hauschka Day Cream RRP $58 for 30ml (F&F website) = $2.90 for 1.5ml
5. Weleda Hand Cream RRP $16.95 for 50ml = $0.51 for 1.5ml
6. Tula Naturals Facial Serum RRP $49 for 30ml = $12 for 5ml travel size
7. Adorn Illuminiser RRP $35 for 5g = $2.50 for a sample pot (size of sample unknown, info card states wrong pricing for this product so I have found the pricing on Adorn's website).

Total Cost = $29.99 + $8 for postage = $37.99
Total value = $76.40!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, you've made my day!